Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project Simplify 2012 Week 2: Kitchen and Pantry

Here's an easy one!

Early last week I pulled out everything from the fridge and freezer, cleaned the shelves and bins (luckily it hadn't been too long since I'd last done that) and put everything good back in.  I found several take-out boxes that were so old no one would eat them, and a yucky bell pepper, but not much else was bad... There were some things we just didn't want though.

Before:
After:

Last week, our office pantry was full of bags of food from the last big shop, but I couldn't get to the closet to put it all away.  Thanks to the boys and Dad-Dad, the office has been cleaned out and i could finally get to the food shelves.  We had been eating out of our food storage for several months since I have been so busy at work.  Shopping trips had been kept to milk, fruit, and bread.  Luckily we had a nice supply.  This last trip was a stocking up one for mainly canned goods and cereal.  I love when Stater Bros. has a great sale! :-)

Before:
After:


Overall, I'd say this was an easy week... good thing though since we are all feeling a bit under the weather.   I'm looking forward to another successful week of cleaning!  This is invigorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment