Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Boy #3 is on his way!

I am now getting very excited about meeting this new little boy.  Will he be thin and quiet like his oldest brother, or bold and big like my second son?  Will he learn to sleep through the night early like they did or wake up screaming all through the night?  How will he ever keep up and get a word in during a conversation?! Will the big boys adore him as much as they adore each other?  It's almost too long for me to wait until June!

I love being a mom.  I love my little boys, and I love their father.  I think they are all perfectly matched to each other and can not imagine my life without the three of them.  I really did luck out. When I think of the turmoil and sadness I've seen in some other families, I think about these three fellas and how much each of them enrich my life.  I have now made a commitment to record our family time as a way for my boys to remember their childhood and as a way to share what happens with us with our family.  I know I would not be where I am today without my family and I am just thankful to my husband's family for bringing him to the place where he ans I could meet and love each other.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment