Monday, February 27, 2012

The Flu Finally Hit Us...

So far this year we have been very fortunate to not get sick.  We rarely get very sick, but no one wants to get sick at all, so it's a bit of a bummer.  I felt in coming on Saturday night and by Sunday I had the sniffles, sneezing, and watery eyes so typical of a cold.  I also had the aches and pains of the flu...

I hoped the boys would miss it completely, but no luck... Ry was sent home from school today with a watery/gunky eye.  Poor guy.  I hate seeing the kids sick.  He seems to be doing alright, playing and eating just fine, but school wants him to stay out for another day and asked for a doctor's note.  So, off to Kaiser we go.  His appointment is at 7:15.  That's what I really love about Kaiser: I can call after I get off work and have a pediatrics appointment for the same evening.  See if another doctor can offer the same service! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment